Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6389.954 IRR / TTD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 120% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 160,054,138 (25,048 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)