Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7105.019 IRR / TTD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 142% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 173,389,851 (24,404 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨900 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)