Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5384.505 IRR / TTD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 85% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 128,960,592 (23,950 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$126 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.99 (about 1 hour ago)