Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6478.563 IRR / TTD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 122% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 137,680,497 (21,252 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €22,300 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)