Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5606.491 IRR / TTD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 93% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 132,930,114 (23,710 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨350 (about 3 hours ago)