Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5236.199 IRR / TTD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 80% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 114,360,163 (21,840 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)