Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 10984.090 IRR / PGK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 31% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 97,115,167 (8,841 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,338 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Murmansk costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port-au-Prince costs 8 Gourde (about 2 hours ago)