Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11598.707 IRR / PGK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 40% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 94,005,061 (8,105 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)