Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9893.439 IRR / PGK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 21% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,226,461 (7,705 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (41 minutes ago)