Cost of living comparison between Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 10013.272 IRR / PGK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 31% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,177,221 (5,111 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)