Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 972.138 IRR / MUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 45% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 99,076,882 (₨101,916) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khulna costs Taka 65 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 89,000 FJ$ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)