Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Port Harcourt have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.211 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 15% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 45,014,932 (440,410 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)