Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Port Harcourt have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.236 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 17% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,242,660 (554,485 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)