Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.365 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 57% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 113,442,767 (2,048,987 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)