Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 52.854 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 58% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,674,003 (1,166,882 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)