Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.093 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 59% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 113,241,332 (1,916,339 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)