Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.987 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 63% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 109,324,943 (1,540,063 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)