Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 52.778 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 59% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,738,820 (1,472,930 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$8,321 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (33 minutes ago)