Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 2500.038 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 21% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 82,431,141 (R 32,972) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $24,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Santa Rosa costs ARS $1,211 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $828 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,500,000 L£ (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,865 (about 1 hour ago)