Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2519.772 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 23% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,945,803 (R 31,727) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (30 minutes ago)