Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3287.028 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 49% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 93,124,854 (R 28,331) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni45 (about 1 hour ago)