Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 504.756 IRR / HTG *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 60% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,973,467 (154,478 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Agra costs ₨2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (26 minutes ago)