Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 557.345 IRR / HTG *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 76% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 112,045,716 (201,035 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)