Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 489.142 IRR / HTG *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 59% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,669,284 (158,787 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)