Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 565.962 IRR / HTG *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 65% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 103,782,998 (183,375 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)