Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 583.591 IRR / HTG *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 72% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 118,082,430 (202,338 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Bakersfield, California costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)