Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 34408.998 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 7% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 41,685,506 (€1,211) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 1 hour ago)