Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 42009.091 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 90% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 111,442,016 (£2,653) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (about 1 hour ago)