Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.982 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 64,902,029 (Rp 21,761,994) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)