Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 10467.445 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 91,456,620 (R$ 8,737) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 164 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)