Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 32420.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 90% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 92,774,217 ($2,862) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)