Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 32401.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 88% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 109,985,436 ($3,395) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)