Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1333.031 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 36% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 72,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 46,528,520 (34,904₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)