Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 344.878 IRR / NPR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 5% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 62,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 58,842,078 (₨ 170,617) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)