Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 389.289 IRR / NPR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 16% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 84,192,644 (₨ 216,273) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)