Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.336 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 118% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 145,637,391 (2,374,435 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)