Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.091 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 92% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 93,976,081 (1,804,073 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)