Cost of living comparison between Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 52.742 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 99% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,843,519 (1,475,921 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (33 minutes ago)