Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 53.053 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 99% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 97,140,191 (1,831,005 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)