Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.088 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 109% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 152,736,907 (2,629,413 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 25 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $26 (about 2 hours ago)