Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.822 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 139% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 161,284,503 (2,309,953 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)