Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 51332.318 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 55% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 104,119,002 (€2,028) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)