Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 38723.993 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 18% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 83,596,666 (€2,159) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greater Sudbury costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)