Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 41788.258 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 26% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 92,516,449 (€2,214) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)