Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 45636.231 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 41% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 89,310,510 (€1,957) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (34 minutes ago)