Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19435.254 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 62,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 59,201,977 (3,046 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)