Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 23613.306 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 13% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 84,401,851 (3,574 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)