Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 11451.898 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,784,862 (6,880 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)