Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 9774.991 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,707,505 (7,336 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)