Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 17905.667 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 48,591,847 (2,714 лв) in Pleven.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)