Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1853.175 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 64,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 57,706,417 (Mex$ 31,139) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (28 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (40 minutes ago)