Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 36295.137 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 108,529,342 (€2,990) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)