Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10418.998 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,863,680 (R$ 5,938) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €47 (37 minutes ago)