Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4718.892 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 18% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 32,156,122 (元6,814) in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (33 minutes ago)