Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 575.332 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 6% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,410,576 (₨118,906) in Pimpri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (about 1 hour ago)