Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1466.436 IRR / CZK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,939,189 (51,103 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)