Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2471.883 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 25% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,801,309 (R 24,597) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (41 minutes ago)