Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2498.595 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 28% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,402,994 (R 31,779) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)