Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 2491.542 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 40% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,583,668 (R 21,908) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)