Cost of living comparison between Phuket, Thailand and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 910.611 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 23% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,031,930 (65,925 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.50 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhanbad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)