Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1090.485 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 31% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 93,726,375 (85,949 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)