Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.116 IRR / KHR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 18% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,617,828 (7,099,498 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)