Cost of living comparison between Phnom Penh, Cambodia and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.023 IRR / KHR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 23% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 47,953,486 (5,976,904 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)