Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1150.593 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 27% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 81,121,070 (70,504 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (36 minutes ago)