Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.510 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 65,348,626 (43,281,867 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)