Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2535.767 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 8% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 80,770,454 (R 31,852) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €5.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,150,000 (about 1 hour ago)