Cost of living comparison between Petropavl, Kazakhstan and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 95.395 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 46% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 21,277,652 (223,048 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)