Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.622 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 38% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 62,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 38,971,816 (379,760 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)