Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9722.505 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 69,903,099 (R$ 7,190) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (21 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 2 hours ago)