Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11494.501 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 94,522,211 (R$ 8,223) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)