Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 9162.794 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 31% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 81,585,789 (RM8,904) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)