Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8120.067 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 14% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,800,507 (RM9,828) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (25 minutes ago)