Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.093 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 8% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,890,756 (₨223,493) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (about 2 hours ago)