Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 46515.540 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 98% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 131,969,162 (€2,837) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $390 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)