Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 49109.244 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 100% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 147,179,781 (€2,997) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (15 minutes ago)