Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 45636.231 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 105% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 147,662,119 (€3,236) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)