Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 40131.308 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 82% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 113,627,868 (€2,831) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 143,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)