Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 45223.089 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 87% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 117,612,210 (£2,601) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)