Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,564 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 24898.947 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 163% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 128,290,724 (AU$5,152) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)