Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 41767.277 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 55% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 108,413,990 (€2,596) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)