Cost of living comparison between Perigueux, France and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 34491.942 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 173% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 159,704,274 (€4,630) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)