Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.192 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 75,780,674 (COL$5,744,372) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 2 hours ago)