Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.231 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 35,321,012 (COL$3,144,817) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 99 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)