Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.564 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 19% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,616,550 (COL$5,466,561) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (41 minutes ago)