Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 709.220 IRR / MZN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 65% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 114,059,203 (160,823 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)