Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9952.755 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,298,963 (R$ 6,862) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (23 minutes ago)