Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 10396.320 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 90,922,021 (R$ 8,746) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (37 minutes ago)