Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 11331.793 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 89,146,687 (R$ 7,867) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 2 hours ago)