Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1142.734 IRR / UYU *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 27% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,350,494 ($U68,564) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 61,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)