Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1291.652 IRR / UYU *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 38% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 103,403,180 ($U80,055) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)