Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 113.033 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 68,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 60,601,574 (536,142 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)