Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.019 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 15% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 33,134,130 (318,538 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)