Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 51578.042 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 81% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 119,702,973 (€2,321) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)