Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 38817.332 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 43% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 93,734,129 (€2,415) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)