Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 46012.438 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 68% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 124,596,367 (€2,708) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 2 hours ago)