Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 635.180 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patna (India) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 70,912,202 (₨111,641) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)