Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 526.750 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 19% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 56,313,474 (₨106,907) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alwar costs ₨10,165 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)