Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.486 IRRX / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 70% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 128,518,206 (COL$8,474,815) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 3 hours ago)