Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.736 IRRX / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 19% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 89,521,377 (COL$7,024,083) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)